Are you attending The NGA Show beginning this weekend? If so, be sure to see what our Red Oval partners are up to! From tasty food samples on the expo floor to insights on shopper trends during education sessions, find these Red Ovals throughout the week:
Webstop | Education Sessions on Monday & Tuesday
Shawn Tuckett will participate in two education sessions during The NGA Show:
- Retail Media Networks Educational Session | Monday, 2/27 | 8:45 a.m. | Summit 221-223 - NO RSVP REQUIRED
- Learn how independents can best position themselves with retail media strategies and hear from key retail media stakeholders.
- Digital Marketing Transformation Educational Session | Tuesday, 2/28 | 3:00 p.m. | Summit 229-230 - NO RSVP REQUIRED
- Learn best practices for digital transformation and how other independents have begun the process of migrating traditional marketing efforts to digital marketing initiatives.
Southern Recipe Small Batch | Booth 1007
Southern Recipe invites you to try snacks that lead to higher profits, including their newest products:
- Pork rind croutons
- Pop-at-home pork rinds (air fry, deep fry, or pan fry)
Design House | Booth 1417
Adam Zimmerman and David Gordon will be at the Independent Grocers Alliance booth sharing information and answering questions about two programs, both of which retailers can sign up for at the booth:
- Independent Retail Media Network — This program will drive measurable foot traffic to stores and is 100% CPG funded, requiring no cost to the retailer.
- Digital Circular + Distribution — This platform targets your customers and your competitors’ customers, drives them to your circular, then to your store, and measures the traffic. Say goodbye to print, and hello to digital!
Dan-O’s | Booth 836
Tyler Watson and Jon Hayes will be at the Dan-O's booth presenting Dan-O's Seasoning, with four different flavor profiles:
As one of the fastest-growing brands in grocery, Dan-O's swept 2022 and landed in the top 2% of brands in the spice category nationwide. Their premium products are always low sodium and sugar-free, making them a more flavorful and better-for-you alternative to their competitors on the shelf. And with a social media presence that garners 300,000,000+ views each month, those viewers are looking for Dan-O’s at your stores! Visit Booth 836 to learn more.
BR DATA | Booth 1329
BRdata will be offering 20-minute scheduled training/learning sessions at Booth 1329. Get session details and sign up through this link.
Monday 12:00-6:00 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m.: NGA Independent Insights
- 1:30 p.m.: BRdata Cloud App (features of BRdata-IGA Cloud program)
- 2:00 p.m.: Vendor Portal (being used by IGA member Northwest Grocers)
- 2:30 p.m.: Cloud Dashboards (Sales Drilldown, Big Kahuna, Dashboard)/Movement Reporting (features of BRdata-IGA Cloud program)
- 3:00 p.m.: Computer Generated Ordering and Inventory
- 3:30 p.m.: Single Pass Ordering
- 4:00 p.m.: Cloud Retailer Pricing
- 4:30 p.m.: Demand Pricing
- 5:00 p.m.: Cloud Wholesaler Pricing
Tuesday 8:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m.: TPR Management:
- 9:30 a.m.: Demand Pricing
- 10:00 a.m.: Customer Reporting / Dashboard
- 10:30 a.m.: Loss Prevention Reporting
- 11:15 a.m.: Technology Thought Leadership Theater– Increasing sales and profits with NGA Independent Insights, Analytics, and AI
- 12:00 p.m.: Cloud Dashboards (Sales Drilldown, Big Kahuna, Dashboard) / Movement Reporting (features of BRdata-IGA Cloud program)
- 12:30 p.m.: Grind Log and Markdowns
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think